Thursday, December 11, 2008

20 is the new 11

My CD collection is now almost 20. I think I have like 16 or 17 in my entertainment center, and I have 2 more that should be arriving in the mail either today, tomorrow, or...sometime soon (hopefully!). I'm gonna wait until my entertainment center can't hold them anymore, then get a media tower-thingy, or a media shelf or whatever...I have a book shelf, but I'm thinking I should get rid of it. I'm not real into books, and I don't know where I would put the media shelf/tower/rack/whatever with that big ol' book shelf taking up the space it takes.

It's probably gonna be AT LEAST another month before I have that many CDs though. The first shelf of my entertainment center is a little over halfway full. I still have a 2nd shelf vacant. And, of course, I can put CDs behind other CDs, 'cause the shelves are even deeper than they are wide.

No comments: