Saturday, December 13, 2008

B&N SUX

I hate Barnes & Noble. There's this dude that works at the music department who I never liked a whole lot anyway, and I called B&N (the one in Cape Girardeau, for those of you possibly reading this who don't know where I live...) to find out if R.E.M. 1983 classic MURMUR was the same price as their website was selling it for. The front desk clerk was obviously exasperated with me 'cause she either didn't know what I was talking about or what I was saying, except when I said "it's a CD", then she transferred me to Mr. A-Dole who, after me stating my inquiry, said "just a minute" then hung up on me.
This dude has worked at Barnes & Noble for at least a few months, about as long as they've been open in their new location, and if B&N thinks he's that good, then F*** Barnes & Noble and their high prices and stuck up self/selves. I was going to buy a $25 membership in January, when I got enough money to do that, but this kind of behavior is just intolerable. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. I'm not even going to use their "10% off coupon" that I got via email; I can get AT LEAST 10% off just about everything Amazon.com sells and if that wasn't enough reason to shop at Amazon, they also have great customer service.

No comments: