Sunday, December 21, 2008

my inner bookshelf...

I failed to take my pills yesterday. I just kept putting it off and I was gone for half the day, asleep for most of the other half. I took them around 8am today, and I felt weird for a few hours afterward. I know the fact that I've been doing much better at remembering to take them makes not taking them show the "may cause"s more evident, but I've been doing better for over a year now, and this doesn't happen, at least not very often. So I wonder if the fact that yesterday was the last day of the week and today is the beginning of a new one has some impact on the impact of the medicine side effect(s). I mean, I don't know much about why days are how long they are and why a week has the amount of days it has and so on and so forth...but at least part of it is astrological, and astrology is very important to how the Earth functions and how the Earth functions (i.e.: weather) seems to have quite a lot of impact on a human's brain. It's intriguing to think about, 'cause I'm usually not very interested in astrology...

No comments: