Monday, April 27, 2015

No more crying babies!

this thought occurred to me a few days(?...) ago.  Will humanity continue to procreate in Heaven?  I get the impression the answer is "no".  As to why humans are continuing to multiply, I have no clue.  Also, I was wondering how in the presence of God I would be asking "Why did you create Hell?"  I think when I finally meet God face to face, this knowledge will be clear.  When I am free from sin and I am finally able to fully see my sins the way God sees them, I will probably hug God and say "thanks".  I guess a non-believer in Heaven is kind of like giving CPR to someone whose been ran over by a train.
This environment, where most jobs are more emotionally tiring than physically tiring and myself and many others have no job and still have income, it's easy to fall victim to laziness.  As a side note, I think it's funny that fast food, apart from much higher paying and much scarcer jobs such as lumber jacking and construction, is one of the most physically demanding jobs.  It's good that young folks get to experience it, now more than ever, since video games have so deeply transported the minds of young folk to realms inconceivable by the couch with which their rumps rest firmly unto...
Uh...anyway;
My last couple posts have been whiny...I am impatient.  I am new to all this, and I need to accept that and continue on.  I don't think I will preach to anybody today.  Unless this counts.  Nobody asks me questions.  I held the door open for a young-looking lady who had taken a cart from outside Dollar General and was heading to its threshold.  She was grateful, it seemed.  She didn't ask about my faith.  I guess that's how it goes.  I'm wearing a St. Baldrick's t-shirt.  I didn't buy it or ask someone to buy it for me.  My mom got it from her participation in the St. Baldrick's fundraising campaign and it doesn't fit her.  Somebody asking my wallet or my keychain, which are usually hidden in my pocket, might inquire about my interest in GHOSTBUSTERS.  My wallet is plain as ass and my keychain says GHOSTBUSTERS: THE VIDEO GAME.  It was actually free and I walked by it without noticing.  My sister did notice and practically scolded me like "What's happening to you?"  As a 6(?) year old, I spotted a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man AM/FM radio that was located waaaay on the other end of the aisle...somehow I ended up owning it and was displeased with its function as a radio (crappy reception all the way), but was nonetheless wowed by its inception and concurrent construction.  It was like a platform for the adorable Mr. Stay Puft to stand on.  If it were a little bigger, I could have maybe got the 4 guys a while later from a yard sale or thrift store, which I did eventually (circa 1995 or so) and stand them on there ready to provoke 'im to breathe fire...those days are gone, and my eyesight is following suit or so my mother tells me.
Hmm.
Maybe tomorrow I can do more.  Maybe not.  I don't think it would make sense to get a job.  I have held firm in the belief that there a very few positions if any that would consider me an asset.  If I wasn't too slow moving for a particular line of work, my lack of social skill and interest in such would probably get me canned.  I don't know.  I might feel differently later...I get the impression that God looks out for his people in order of their level of passion.  My passion level for everything is low.  My history of sin is high.  My motivation for money and material objects is moderate, steered by habit more than anything else...much of that needs to change.  Weather it will or not, only God can say...if I listen...which I don't (yet?) know how to...another thing that needs to change.  Or so as I understand it...

No comments: