Thursday, April 12, 2018

aagh can't quit get it all in

Discogs shopping cart
KISS - CRAZY NIGHTS (1987) -- $4.95 NEW
KISS - ANIMALIZE (1984) $4.95 NEW
NIRVANA - INCESTICIDE (1992) $4.95 NEW
GENESIS - ABACAB (1981) $3.95 Used
Seller name BLACKPLASTIK

Amazon shopping cart
Hopefully a seller from somewhere in Missouri named Surf Brothers CD Emporium, which I'm thinking is an independent record store that also operates on Amazon's "Marketplace" (weird how the word "marketplace" suddenly means something different now that everyone's copying off of Amazon's business model in that regard) will be able to respond with a "YES! WE CAN!" in regard to a question on their inventory -- or rather their lackthereof.  I'm trying to find a U.S. based seller who has NIRVANA - FROM THE MUDDY BANKS OF W. (1996) NEW/FACTORY SEALED **and** has a copy of KISS - CRAZY NIGHTS (1987) NEW/FACTORY SEALED.  For some odd reason, I'm wanting to buy them both and have them in the same pkg.  Amazon does have them both, but their stock level on one of them is suspsect, I guess?  They **supposedly** have two in stock, but can only ESTIMATE a shipping date, whereas with the other, the date is virtually set in stone "or else"...so I'd be ordering them together, but they wouldn't ship together.  RRg.  I might have to order FROM THE MUDDY BANKS by itself.  CRAZY NIGHTS, even if I order it by itself, is still cheaper @ BlackPlastik via Discogs than it is from anyone offering it on Amazon.  And BlackPlastik's s/h costs for all 4 of the above items is a nifty $3.99.  $22.79 grand total for all that seems like sweetness on silver :)  I don't know if I'm emulating Frank Underwood's Georgian accent out of Georgia pride or b/c I have some subconscious tick..



Vented like a madman (get it?  Mad?  Angry?  MY ANGER IS A FORM OF MADNESS --- gotta hear "Love Steals Us From Loneliness" if you like poetic yet loud melodic rock music).  I think my neighbor might've been trying to avoid eye contact.  But then again I AM A madman  Beeewwwwwwwwwware.
Was pissed off.  Didn't really feel better about it.  I wasn't sure what was going on.  My mom was half the reason for it.  The other half would be the things that caused my mom to be the cause of it.  Actually, mom herself was probably less than 10% of the cause, since she can't help being half braindead when she's tired and she's got a ton of emotional issues that get in the way of any form of self improvement or even basic thought processing in a lot of cases.  She couldn't just tell me there's a snowball's chance in Hell we'll get out and do something but nonetheless that does qualify as a chance.  She had to leave me thinking there's a 25% chance of going to do something and wondering how she doesn't know more than that.  She's just now on her way home from a doc appt.  She took an hour getting there, having left before 1pm.  She'll be driving for at least 1 hr and 30 minutes given the increased traffic this time of day (3:30PMish).  She was telling me at 10A.M. there was a chance of going somewhere and she wasn't even dressed.  I treid pointing all this out and her response is 'I don't need you to tell me anything, OK?"  She keeps telling me that like there's some kind of universally understood translation of that sentence that makes it actually mean something.  At a layman's literacy level, that sentence "literally" translates into "I know everything so what could you know that is worth imparting?"  If she knew everything, she would have already made the deduction that I was in the process of making out loud.  Maybe she did and she just didn't care to do anything with it other than hoard it.  Ugh.  Feel sick just talking about it.  It's absurd to the Nth and my feelings about it are not helping.
In any case --
I guess I'm down to the aforementioned snowball in Hell's chance.  I need to convert something I bought into a tangible form so it can be used by someone other than myself.  Not sure it's safe to go into more detail than that or to even tell why it's potentially not safe.  In time, maybe...if anyone has any Qs, bring them to be A'd

I was going to say I feel much better now.  I don't know if ranting / venting did help or not. 
I do need to get a grip on things and get back into cracking open God's great words of wisdom etc.  I was doing mostly sorta OK until, idk, yesterday? maybe...not sure.  I wasn't totally out of shape yesterday but I can see a declination of my mental and spiritual health.  Me and my mom did pray together, more or less, this morning.  Half my mom's prayer sounded like a sermon or something.  I don't know why she tells God things he ought to already know.  "You are God, the only one, righteous, Holy..."  I don't think God is flattered hearing that but even if He is, I can't imagine how red His face must be at the sound of all that.  I'm still confused as to why it's such a GREAT! thing that God is Holy.  Holy simply means SET - APART.  We, by that definition, are instructed TO BE ALSO Holy.  God is always going to be set apart from us humans.  Our existence in Heaven will never enable us to be the all knowing & all powerful entity that God is.  We're not going to be Our Own Father
  (now sing along folks!  Seriously, go somewhere online & rent that movie THE STUPIDS with Tom Arnold if you enjoy clever shows about the enigma of stupidity, e.g.: THE SIMPSONS before it dried up). 
  The fact that He is THE Father and is Love is a marvel to behold in a world that is bustling with hate and anguish.  I think we should recognize that and seek out what he offers, simply for our own sake for that is what is best for us all.  He can and has lost many of His sheep.  That fact will never rectify.  God shows absolutely no interest in that matter except to instruct us humans on how to minimize the chances of it happening.  I don't think He would designate Hell for souls that have not been saved if He was really devastated by them being there.  But then again, maybe I'm wrong.  I don't know.  Love is a two way street, or at least it should be.  God may Love the sheep that he's lost, but just as a person loses a loved one, life goes on.  Happiness and joy do have their day, regardless of who and / or what has been lost.  I can't imagine the King of Kings and Lord of Lords being the King of HEAVEN and being unable to enjoy it if he's perpetually crushed by the absence of however many people have gone to Hell that might've potentially been able to enter if someone hadn't guided them into a distrustful attitude toward God or painted an ugly picture of God through their actions.  Case in point -- my uncle by blood, who I've never met, btw, very well may go to Hell because my grandfather is a full on AS*hole and so happens to be a very diehard Christian.  I'm sure my uncle might perhaps be keen to compare my grandfather alongside the statement that a top ranking infamously crass politician of recent time made at least once at some point: "I've read The Bible more times than anyone but have never apologized to Him or anyone else"  (might be a paraphrase, I heard this secondhand from my mom and I don't know which news outlet she saw this on, thus the omission of his name). True, seeking God's Love and His Mercy are of utmost importance, since everything else is nothing you can depend on.  If my grandfather did apologize at this point, it very well may be too little too late.  I don't know any details about GFather and Uncle ___'s relationship, except from what my mom told me which is that he treated him like crap.  God's forgiveness a promise that actually means something, because it's a promise from God.  If you repent & ask for God's forgiveness, you shall receive it, without hesitation or delay & you will also receive The Holy Spirit to help with the repenting process.  People, myself not excluded, are liars.  We have no authority to even be making promises, much less ones that we have only a slight interest in keeping to begin with. 

No comments: