Thursday, April 19, 2018

i made it, woooh!

Actually got the p.o. today anyway
And I didn't actually send that email to my sister b/c while I was getting ready to plaster it all over the interweb, I noticed several things of issue that I needed to fix, mostly issues of clarity -- less casual bro/sis speak and more coherent speak that would make sense to those who didn't share the same roof as us for 15-17 years and then some.  Yep.  You know it.  We speak in code.  Mmm-hmm.

So yeah...uh...
I got groceries
**and** --- dig this --- oh, yeah, I already said that.  Ugh.  Well, I *did* finally take my damn psychosubsideries.  I missed 4 days last week so I didn't even bother filling my bill box.  I don't care enough to do the math to see what the means at this point.  I have pills in Friday & Saturdays' slot.  I took my pills today, like I did just say, and there was one day earlier in the week.......I think.....;don't know which one.......so if (insert wicked Stepmother eye shadow and malicious laughter......) I take them tomorrow & Saturday ---- I will have taken in more than I left out.  Like The Ghostbuster that Mayor Lenny loved..."I'm happy to report to you that almost 50% of us voted for you in the last election."  Film scholars believe it was Peter, but no one will ever really know. 

I have new business to address.
Need to hit FYE.  I would imagine that'll have to wait til another time.  I had like 20 items to ship to SecondSpin.com but after examining the discs, I realized that half of the CDs were pretty darn scratched and that the overall weight of the box would make the shipping cost $1+ more than it needed to be all for a *possible* increase in revenue.
My first thought was CD Warehouse, but truth is they're well stocked on just about everything for now and I'm sure they could use more customers than suppliers and I don't have any damn money (!!!).  FYE is always ready to buy stuff from ppl.  If they can't use it, they can always post it online and a good plus for them is they sell on Amazon, so anyone who ventures into the sketchy market of used CDs can choose to buy from them & most likely will not even leave negative feedback so long as the disc itself plays.  The cover-art could be half eaten by a mouse that proceeded to spit it back out and attempt to piece it back together like it were a puzzle and the buyer would be like "WOW -- Thank you SecondSpin.com!  I thought I was just buying a $6 Metallica CD, but you sent me a rare Picasso painting with it!  My friends can't believe it!" Seller response: "Neither can we, Ted."

footnote[FYE is a chain of entertainment stores mainly located in malls, who also operates a website, FYE.com.  SecondSpin.com is a different store, but their inventory is also available on FYE.com, and I would presume FYE's brick & mortar inventory is also for sale on FYE.com and SecondSpin.com, but it's possible the logistics behind that are too cumbersome to keep up with and thus are not the way it is....I just buy crap I don't want b/c I'm crazy and use them instead of the city dump to dispose of the evidence...and then brag about all the money I wasted on sites like this....harharhar...
  I don't work for the company in any other capacity.]

ANyWAY....
Need to ask my mom for a ride to CDWH b4 it gets much later.  Rush hour traffic, you devil.......

Ok!
Um...
Uh....
ON CUE / CUT

No comments: