Tuesday, April 3, 2018

post-Easter daysiness

Ok, well...
The weather has been surreal, to the point of exhaustion.  SPRING  !!!  My sister was noting how beautiful the day was Sunday.  It was nice, but I felt like I'd been boxed up and shipped to Mars.  Hard to explain...

Easter sermon was interesting.  "Seek first the Kingdom of God"  That was basically the gist of it.  There's no specific actions one needs to take to be saved.  I do reckon that reading The Bible is helpful, as I know from experience, despite the experience of NOT reading The Bible that tends to play out more so than I'd like, but I do feel a little less panicked about it.  I need to get my head on straight enough to know where my heart lies and follow the trail that leads to righteousness.  Much of the time I feel the trail I follow just leads wherever, something between the rock of God and a more stony place.

Hmm...

I'm already out of money.  Good news is I don't really want anything.  Bad news is that makes me confused and feeling somehow disappointed.  Weird.  Or is it?  I don't know.

I took my medicine every day this past week that preceded Sunday, although the timings were a little wonky.

I feel like I have something more to say, but I can't think of what it would be.  Might say it later.  I don't know.

No comments: