Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Santa Vs. Jesus - 12 wishes........

'net was down earlier today, wrote this on Microsoft Word apprx 2 hours before time stamp...



1Stay puft man bank @ Hastings $25 (DST 2011)
2Ghostbusters Fearsome Flush Kenner 1986
--That time me and one of my parents were racing out of a side                exit of the Salinas, California mall to get in the car where my other parent was waiting for our presence.
3Palemaris (sp?) the wonder land…
4My dad’s pipe, Mom’s oil lamps, their ice cream maker, the noise-less dice roller primarily used for Yatzi(sp??)…shapes of things that move in my head…
5My cat Napoleon – from the age of 15 to the age of 30, I owned and mostly cherished his presence.  He was a one of a kind.
6The bliss of ignorance.
7Heaven, the absence of the sin that makes me feel so uncomfortable in my own skin when I’m around people.
8Satisfaction when I find the knowledge I seek – “when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed”
9Honesty that overpowers everything untrue
10The satisfaction I used to find in being sad
11Apologies that make pain I’ve caused disappear.
12The battle between nostalgia and the Hope that Christ has brought ending on a high note.

No comments: