Thursday, October 30, 2014

Amazon LLC, do you recognize what I've done for you??!!!

My sister "didn't understand a word" of this scenario
Autorip - for those that don't shop for music on Amazon, autorip is Amazon's term for a CD or vinyl album that comes with a "free" mp3.  As you would expect, if you cancel the CD order that comes with a free mp3, you'll be charged for the mp3.  I had a $5 gift card that could have covered the $5 cost of THE LAMB LIES DOWN ON BROADWAY by Genesis, which I had pre-ordered the CD of in the form of a November 17th, 2014 re-issue.  Anyway, I cancelled the CD pre-order edition, and had already downloaded the songs.  I was expecting to be charged per Amazon's rules, but had ordered an in-stock CD along with the Genesis pre-order, and accidentally did not cancel the in-stock CD w/ the rest of the order.  So: the gift card that could have/would have/should have (wawawa) paid for the mp3 download conversion of the autorip was occupied by the instock CD, and I didn't have time to fix the mistake b/c the order for the autorip conversion was instantaneous.
This explains the most recent non-sufficient funds fee I owe my bank.  The other one I owe my bank is because this Target.com withdrawal was taking forever and late at night and after a mini-rush of adrenaline I temporarily forgot that Target charge was slated to come out.  So I bought some songs on mp3 @ Amazon, and bam!  I have a 3rd one I owe the bank b/c I figured "hey, why not?" and ordered something else from Target b/c Netflix nor my local video store had it for rent/streaming and I really wanted to see it or so I thought.  Some stupid arthouse erotica, which I was disappointed in anyway, so WTFFFFFF!!!!!  I know, I know - I bring this unto myself!!

But it's weird.  I was thinking these past few days that I've been disloyal or something to Amazon.  But I've purchased a gift for my mom w/ my sis' assistance and an $11 + S&H blu ray from their "marketplace" AND THE TWO MP3 ORDERS that have devastated me financially for the month of November, since I still have not been capable of paying the $56++ I owe the bank.  I get my welfare hit on Halloween, since November 1st is a Saturday and the office workers who peddle the welfare offices don't work on weekends.

So - if you - Amazon.com - have some beef with me, come on, bring it!  For the time being, I'm going to have to assume it's all in my head and if it turns out I'm wrong, boy will I be pi**ed.

No comments: