Sunday, September 3, 2017

ICEE - a silhouette of a beverage...

ha

Uh...hmm...yeah.  FYI, my #1 fan (KATHY BATES NOOOO!) seems to be dunne w/ me.  Last six posts have just kinda been gaining traction by themselves.  There's usually a gold star beside each of my posts.  The star....has fallen........

Read one entry of The Holy Bible.  Snippets about different kings of the region.  The New Testament entry was also an interim segment, detailing the immediate aftermath of Jesus' death, i.e.: the discrd of his remains and his burial.  I prayed to God that He would change my heart to one that is more grateful.  I am aware that God is King, and that He is to thank for all good things in life.  I just have a hard time really A) being positive and B) paying interest in response to good things.  It's also confusing when the word "good" is used.  The way of man is destruction.  Am I not a man?  If not, what am I?  Angel 2.0?  "A new creation" seems rather vague...which one?  I'm not the new Heaven that Revelations mentions (or so I hear...), am I?  Am I a fragment of The Sky?  Am I Sky Power?

Anyway...yeah, I'm a bit snarky...idk.  Not frustrated.  I did read some yesterday...I think.  Honestly, I'm not sure.  I read some either yesterday or the day before.  O yes!  I did read some yesterday, but I had forgotten to pray before reading.  I didn't pray until nighttime before bed...oh, wait...was that yesterday?  It really seems like that was...I don't know.  Anyway, I either neglected Friday or Saturday.  Maybe not.  Agh!  The days are a blur.  That's life with income unearned.  Ya, and you Republicans think I got it easy?  Well, compared to some people I do.  It's really saddening to think of all these single moms who are left to work 2 or 3 jobs working 35-50 hours a week making maybe a tad more than minimum wage.  Being a mom is hard when you got toddlers.  Just watching moms with toddlers is hard.  I can't imagine being one.  And a single one no less.  My sister is rather well positioned being married and with a living and loving mom who can usually babysit for her while she works for substantially more than minimum wage.  I by default have it that much easier seeing how content my sister is most of the time.  It gets hard when my nephew refuses to go to sleep and cries bloody murder because he's tired against his own will.  Thankfully, for me, I can't hear him cry as well.  Unfortunately, she's obligated to listen to his cries, however long they may last.

I was thinking a few or so days ago, maybe a week, idk....about Republicans and Democrats and Obama vs. Trump.....I remember opponents of Obama, which at one time included Hilary Clinton, criticized Obama for his lack of experience.  Ignoring the oft-ignored evidence that suggests but does not prove that he's an evil demon of a human, one could say the reason he inflated the deficit so far beyond imagination's limit is that his lack of experience left him unable to overspend in moderation.  I don't think he was doing anything that Republicans and his fellow Democrats didn't do, I think he was just more liberal (hehe) with the way he did it.

The weather today is freakin' perfect.  And when I say freakin', it really is freakin'.  This weather Victor Frankenstein could not even imagine, let alone create.  God be praised!  And I wish there was something I could do for those whose faces aren't gladdened by this a-ma-zing weather.  AMAZING!  I tell you, IT IS FREAK-ING A-AMA-----ING!!!  WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ok, I'm too hyper.  Sloooooooooooooow it down.
xx

No comments: