Thursday, September 21, 2017

the dumper

Read 2 entries of my 1Yr Bible this morning.  Spent 6+ hours out of the house so I could tag along and sell some CDs to CD Warehouse in Marietta, which my mom determiend is not very far at all out of the way of where she comes from to see the doctor.  I got $10 out of it.  I'm hoping my sister can deposit that or maybe my mom can transfer it to my account.  They're both sleeping or trying to.  I don't hear my mom stirring about.  My sister usually sleeps pretty easily, although she sometimes is awake during the midst of the night.
I think I pretty much skipped dinner.  If I didn't, I don't remember what I ate.  In total, I think I've had about 1700 calories.  Yesterday I did pretty well...mostly; until about 9pm when I ate like 10 slices of deli-style sliced cheese (generic, not Sergento(sp?))  I still did better then than I did the day before, having consumed a total of apprx 2500, vs 4000.  the 4k day I walked about 25 mins.  Not enough, but close.  The 2.5k day I walked about 10 minutes.  Not nearly enough for a person who DIDN'T overeat the day before.  It was worth something, but I might've broken any strain of helpfulness in it by not walking about today.  I need to remember to take my mom's dogs for a walk this day that's about to start in 19 minutes (Friiiiiiiiiday!).  Can't walk them IN 19 minutes.  First of all, they're penned up in my mom's room, and they'd freak out if I opened the door and might even wake my sister and/or her husband up.  They'd definitely annoy the heck out of my mom, who is easily annoyed as it is.  Then I'd have to convince them to get off their stomachs or whatever angle they happen to be positioned @, and come with me for a walk.  That'll all be a lot easier to do when my mom is gone upstairs babysitting my nephew, and it'll give them something to do to take their minds off my mom's absence from their lives.  Also, I should be in bed myself.  I'm not sure if I'm tired enough to get straight to sleep.  I'll find out shortly I reckon.

No comments: