Friday, September 1, 2017

You need these ey? WHY DON'T YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM!!!!

http://ghostbustersnews.com/2017/08/31/two-new-ghostbusters-themed-journals-available-anovos/

Some guy on GBNews' facebook page counterpart of this URL commented I NEED THESE!  I so wanted to knock that guys' head in.  Facebook wouldn't let me.  They wouldn't even let me comment.  I guess that's because I unchecked the "like" button after so much hype brought on largely by them was put into the 2016 remake only to find out that it was a big freakin' pile of time wasted on nothing.  Been waiting all this time for a GB sequel.  I was OK with a remake, since the original actors were half dead as it was even by the time I was in high school (1999-2002), but I seriously never thought it was going to be as lazily put together as it was.  The finale was pretty cool but the time spent getting there was too much for too little.  I didn't even realize how awesome it was b/c I was just waiting for it to end so I could get a ride back home with my mom who was watching it with me.

Anyway, this GB journal -- this set of GB journals -- are not new.  I bought one of them six+ months ago at GhostbustersFans courtesy of The Amazon Marketplace.  It was really well priced.  $7.99.  Sold it and about a dozen other items @ 2nd & Charles (Kennesaw, GA location) for about a dozen single dollar billz.  (pfff)  I liked the journal, but it just had no functionality for me personally.  My hand gets tired really easily if I sit down and write by hand.  Typing on this here keyboard is much more productive and easy peasy.

Yeah, like anybody cares.  I know, I know.............
Too much negativity again.  I submitted an online gift to Legacy Marietta (you GO guys, rock ON!!  WOOO!  Go Team M!) and prayed to God before doing so, as I haven't been reading my Daily Life Principles Bible edited by Charles Stanley almost this whole week.  I read like 1.5 entries going on 2 except my mom thought church started at 10:30 so she alerted me like 15+ minutes earlier than necessary and I didn't start reading first thing after awakening.  I doubt my prayer will be answered in full immediately.  I am feeling a little more at peace after praying.  THANK GOD!!!  for everything.


No comments: