Thursday, September 7, 2017

mjj products

https://www.amazon.com/Scream-Michael-Jackson/dp/B074R45D51/ref=sr_1_3_twi_aud_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1504774149&sr=1-3&keywords=scream+cd

Hmm...not sure if this is a good idea.  Not really a fan of MJ's music overall.  I much prefer 1987's BAD over his insanely still-much-hyped THRILLER (1982).  1991's DANGEROUS was so-so.  HIStory had several touching moments, like "Tabloid Junkie", "Stranger In Moscow", "They Don't Care About Us" and others.  I started losing interest with BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR.  It was a 13 track CD and there were only 2 songs I liked on it.  Those being the title track and the remix of "HIStory", the title track for HIStory.  I pretty much gave up after INVINCIBLE came out.  I seriously did not wait 6 years for such mediocrity.  And knowing how he died and the life he'd led prior to his death, being on drugs and shopping like a billionaire despite having absolutely no money of his own, I don't buy it when he titles an album INVINCIBLE and then opens up the album with a song titled "Unbreakable".  I think "Why You Wanna Trip On Me" is more like it.  That was 10 years before INVINCIBLE came out and if anything, I think that questions' weight must've gained some meaning to him if he is indeed innocent of the heneous crimes he's been accused of.
For those that like all of MJ's different shades (no pun intended..I think), this might be like an ideal radio station that goes off the air after a little over an hour and can be recharged at the touch of the "PLAY" button whenever an applicable consumer so desires.

I guess the Jackson family had to try something.  I don't know if they're legally obligated, but debt collectors, I think, seems like I've heard of this somewhere, tend to hound next of kin etc for settlement of debt that a deceased family member had accrued.  I'm sure they would like to get that paid off anyway; it's good PR for them and the Michael Jackson brand, which, ya know, lives on mightily though his body is no longer in commission.  It's anybody's guess as to weather he went to Hell or Heaven.  He obviously wasn't living solely for God.  But then again, who does?  How many monks are allowed to be monks?  I guess it's easier in the U.S.  You can be homeless if you choose to and still get more or less adequate nutrition and minister to anyone you feel led to minister to.  They'll probably ignore you if you're caked with dirt and wearing dirty clothes etc., but then again... they might not.

Read a very disturbing news article about this 7 year old kid who was savagely tortured on a daily (?) basis and was even taken into state custody only to be handed right back to his perpetrators.  His life is now over and his legal guardians tried to cover that up by feeding his remains to a pig.
  I can only guess that's why I'm awake as early as I am.  I didn't go to bed until after 1A.M.  I've been up since 4.A.M.

I did read one entry of the 1yr Bible yesterday.  I was a little confused b/c I didn't remember where I'd left off, the content thereof etc.  I finished the Gospel of John.  I think Acts follows that.  I could be mistaken.  The year is getting closer to its end.  And both new and old Testament have much that I have not read.  I'm surprised in that I am only 2.5 months behind on my reading.  I was roughly the same amount behind as of mid July.  So I'm not losing a whole lot of ground.  I would be kind of surprised/amazed if I was finished with it before Easter 2018.  I would call it a genuine miracle if I finish before Dec 31st or even before Jan 15th.  I was tired yesterday.  I went to bed/took a nap for at least 2.5 hours.  And I'd slept for at least 9.5 hours straight through that night preceding it.  Maybe that's why I'm already awake.  If that is the case, this is insane.  I got a ton of sleep because, at least I thought/think(?...), because I had missed about 10 hours of sleep over the past week or so.  But because I slept so much, I'm losing at least 3 hours of sleep.  If I don't get a good size nap in, 3 will permanently turn into 6.  Petty matters, I know...........It may sound like I'm complaining.  I honestly don't care.  I think it's kind of humorous.  idk.

Hmm...I suppose one or more of the half dozen+ people that read my blog, whoever y'all are, might question "Where was God during this little boy's 5 years of agony?"
The answer is that God is everywhere.  As to why He let that boy suffer, I don't know.  Maybe it's to inform people in the United States of America that you can't expect good behavior from your fellow man and to remind us that we have two choices
 1) Surrender our lives to Him and quit relying on the gov't for every single thing
 2) Keep relying on the gov't, in an increasingly re-structured form.

Child abuse is not a federal offense.  It just so happens to be a crime according to the penal code of all 50 states.  So the FBI's multi-jurisdiction law enforcement power had no say in that matter.  The agency(s) that were responsible for dealing with this case were supposedly conducting investigations and they say they couldn't finish them because the household would shift from Kansas to Missouri and back.  It really seems like they should have tried a lot harder.  Supposedly the child abuse hotline was flooded with tips from neighbors etc. and the child himself made a statement to the children's welfare service or whatever it's called, but they somehow couldn't finish the investigation...why exactly?  Because the family moved away......that seriously sounds like a load of laziness.
  But I honestly think the problem has more to do with people's over-estimation of humanity's value.  Humans are not naturally good creatures.  We as humans need positive influences to be molded into good creatures.  Positive influence mixed with bad influence gives way to all sorts of combinations of good and evil.  The child's mom (stepmom, actually) may have thought her actions were justified because she was being monogomous in her relationship with the child's bioglogical father.  To me, that sounds hard to imagine, but it's also hard to imagine that we as human beings don't recognize each other as family despite the fact that we all are descendants of Noah and his household unit.  It's hard for me personally to understand the racial tensions that inspired someone to kill 5 little girls attending an African-American church back in the '50s.  I don't claim to understand my influences and how they molded me.  I simply know that I had positive influences in my life and without them I would be a lot more hateful and uncaring than I already am.  There's really no other logical explanation for it and The Bible backs this up --- tons of proverbs pertaining to how to raise your children and the book of the law of Moses addresses this as well.
Without an impartial 3rd party, nobody can be certain of anything.  God --- He is not impartial.  But He is wise beyond human understanding ----- he is slow to anger and quick to listen.  He sees everything and processes it all in His consciousness.  And He has no equal.  He has no peer group.  He's not part of some lynch mob.  He's here and he's willing to do whatever it takes to get us ALL into Heaven.  But he wants us to WANT to get into Heaven.  As long as the human species is such a divided house, evil and good will continue to be a choice we have to make and it will remain a struggle.  Thankfully God dispels any notion that world peace will have its day so we don't waste our energy and breath praying for something that would ultimately require God to step in and turn us into robots rather than living things with the capacity to think and feel.  I don't have kids of my own, so pardon my somewhat odd parallel, but I don't want a cat --- Hey, Sophie! --- who is obedient and always comes when I call her if she cannot enjoy my company during the times that she does come to me when I call her.  Why would God be any different?  If we were reprogammed like robots, God Almighty might as well just snap our necks in two and wash His hands of the whole creation he chose to invest in many (many many many) millenniums ago.  And why would He do that?  I don't understand the reasons, but Hell is not going to cease its existence.  If we all died today instead of enduring the good and the bad and the even worse that this Earth has in it, many people would be added to Hell today --- and for what reason?
I could be wrong, but I get the impression that the kid I was reading about in that article -- his name escapes me at the moment --- had some hope in his heart even in his last moments.  The song that people associate with John Michael Montgomery --- he may have wrote it himself, I don't know --- titled "The Little Girl", although over simplified quite possibly in its portrayal of a much less severe and happier ending of a similar domestic situation, I think is enough to give pause and piece things into perspective.

No comments: