Wednesday, May 6, 2015

No Use For His Claws

I had this crazy disturbing dream last night.  It started with the premise that me and my mom had been using small pieces of my sister's cat Bear to make coffee with, 'cause, ya know, it's a fact that cats taste like coffee...--that's sarcasm, btw: DON'T DO THAT! (I would put that in parenthesis, but I don't want someone who may indeed find that bit of information helpful to skip it b/c it's in parenthesis).  And then I got lazy and just decided to heat Bear in the microwave, not knowing or forgetting temporarily that animals can't survive in the microwave.  At the 10 second mark, I saw what I thought was pain(dying?), but was unsure weather or not to take him out because I didn't know if was too late...weather or not I'd have successfully made a cup of coffee I can't imagine even having been a concern by that point...I guess it was about the 30 second mark, I was yelling for my mom's presence & medical knowledge (knowledge in general...I don't use my brain for practical purposes much).
It was a really disturbing dream not just because he wasn't my cat to cook, but also knowing how sweet Bear is.  He's not big enough to fit in a microwave (either that or "the dream microwave" was a lot bigger than the one we actually own), in the dream he was the size of a piece of chicken, as if he never grew out of his kittenhood.

Hmm...

No comments: