Thursday, April 17, 2008

4/17/08; my inet f'd up on me, so I lost this draft until I saw it on a list of posts/drafts that I dind't know how to access until just now...

weather is great, went to SEMO (South East Missiouri) Video to return something that was like 4 days overdue...on the way back went to this neat little shop that had a bunch of cool stuff, but only had $0.75 on me, so I got a $0.64 soda (A&W).





I just added a bunch of HDTV crap to my BestBuy.com shopping cart and it appears as if I need to spend $1,750 (apprx) to get the complete picture...of course, there's a bunch of other neat stuff I "could" buy, but I barely have any hope of achieiving $1,750, s0, neh! I just added the basics: HDTV, Blu-Ray player, HDMI cable and 5.1 Channel "Home Theater" system...gosh, it's amazing how much it costs to have fun and keep in good taste!





I decided the 1080i isn't the best deal for me, 'cause the only things that are "clear" are the colors, and that don't mean jack to me, well, i Mean, it sure don't mean $250++ that I don't have; 1080p is THE best picture quality, 'cause the ENTIRE image flows smooth(er) AND it has good colors, but apparantly 1080p is EXTREMELY expensive; there's a good alternative, that has a smooth picture, with less clearer colors, but I can't remember the name of it...I think that's the one I have in my BestBuy.com shopping cart, but it was like half an hour ago or more, so I've already forgotten...

No comments: