Wednesday, April 9, 2008

reminders/notes...

I feel like scum, 'cause I know Danielle(my sister)'s birthday will be minimized in scope...one year she paid for me, Mom and her to eat out...Mom should have done that, or at least I. Certainly not her...and now she's saying she wouldn't care if I didn't get her anything...I guess her expectations are pretty low...why shouldn't they be? What does she really have to look forward to? Plus she and Mom say I'm annoying, always talking and ???...I feel like the best gift I could give, aside from stifling my personality, would be just staying away from her, so she and Mom don't get upset and blame me from ruining the day...I sent her an e-card in observation of her birthday and she apparantly didn't have time to read it...
To top that off, I almost always have something to look forward to; if I'm not expecting something in the mail, it's the Saturdays that Danielle sacrifices to relieve my boredom...she runs me around, taking me places I want/need to go...
My mom's feeling ill, although it seems to be somewhat improving...doctors don't even know what's wrong with her, they've taken xrays and stuff, but nothing's showing up...her legs go numb and I can't even remember what else she's been having trouble with...something with her arms and back, I think...and my mom's living with Danielle (Danielle has her own house/mortgage, hooray!!), so Danielle often has to stay home and look after Mom...
I listened to THE WAY WE WALK VOL. 2 this morning; I actually enjoyed it, despite yesterday's post(s)...I woke up around 3am, since I went to bed around 8pm...I might go to sleep again later; I don't think that's enough sleep for most people...and since I'm messed up in the head, they say the "chances" of me needing more sleep are fairly likely...mentally ill people usually have a more difficult time sleeping...
I wanted to have gotten a soda by now, but I brushed my teeth for the first time in over 3 days, so now my mouth is all minty feeling...not a good thing to pair with soda...the Jaspers right down the street opened at 6am, and now it's 6:37 according to my computer (and my alarm clock/radio/cassette player as far as I can tell, although I'm not looking at it right this minute, 'cause it's in the other room...).
My Gramma Della is driving my mom to get a shot for her pain...on the way to or back from, they're gonna pick up my cat food from the vet's office, since Napoleon, apprx. 9 years old, needs special food to keep from forming crystals that block his urine...and Napoleon's almost out of that "special food"...he has some canned food, but I don't like feeding that to him unless I have to; I wanna save it for any time(s) when there's NO POSSIBLE WAY to get him more food when he runs out of dry food...actually, if this scenario were to have happened a couple months ago, that may very well have been the case; the later part(s) of winter were HORRIBLE!; sleet and ice all over the roads and sidewalks, snow, rain, and it seemed like it might never end...weather's finally looking up, though. On igoogle, it says there's a "chance" of light showers this morning, but other than that the worst is most likely gonna be just "mostly cloudy"ness...that's a lot better than the constant off and on and on again rain that we've been getting I guess ever since the winter-hell ended...not sure what if anything happened in between the WH and the CR...

No comments: