Saturday, April 19, 2008

what about the twinkie?

Ok, someone's really been pushing my buttons!!!! (j/k). No, but seriously; I have almost $10 in my AdSense account...thanx to whoever's been clicking on the ads...

Aside from that, I just rented Sweeney Todd (finally...), and I plan to watch it in the next couple of days. I ate at McDonald's for breakfast - McChicken sandwiches for $1.00 is VERY worth it - and then I paid $3.00 (my sister chipped in $2.??) so that me, my Mom and my sister could have a gathering in the name of donuts. I also bought a Starbucks coffee - not a late', just a regular coffee...it was tolerable. I'm not at all used to drinking strong coffee. I put quite a bit of "half and half" (creamer) in it, and it still tasted pretty strong. I think that's a good thing, 'cause the United Pussies of America did NOT invent coffee, and I don't see who they are to try and tone it down. I haven't actually had authentic European coffee, if I did it would prolly kill me (I can't help my circumstances; I was born into this culture; I never had any reason to try and get out until I was too at home with it...), but I hope to work my way up to it eventually...or not...

My days' pretty much over as far as "events" go...I plan to listen to Rhapsody until sometime after dark, then maybe watch a film. My mother loaned me THE BRAVE ONE, so I gotta get that watched ASAP so she can return it to the video store.

No comments: