Wednesday, April 9, 2008

B&N

I finally bought a Barnes & Noble membership ($25). I went there to pick up a book that I had special ordered, titled CLOSER by Dennis Cooper, and the sales lady seemd rather persistant about me buying one, and I had been wanting to since before this year even started...so now I need to make special note of buying from them...they're prices are pretty steep compared to other retailers, but they do have good deals occassionally...especially with books, since the only place(s) that I have easy-access to that charges less than the cover price on books is/are online merchants... although I really don't read much (I just finished about 8 pages of LOST SOULS by Poppy Z. Brite.) so I prolly won't save much on books...they do have a really neat cafe' though.
So that's good news for the month, I think...may not mean much to most people, but to me, who has little else going on in his life, it's a sweet dream come true!

No comments: