Monday, April 21, 2008

much ado about nothing (?)

well, gee, look what I did; I just ruined my only friend's day b/c I informed him that I wasn't sure what he was reffering to and I asked him to explain, while providing a little bit of potentially helpful info...or something like that. I also corrected his punctuation like once or twice almost a year ago and he's still mad at that...the dude admits he's quite a space cadette, but can't admit that his communication skills might be hampered b/c of it...I don't think the guy's a dumbass, although I don't know why he'd defend himself with such vigor when his defense only seems to be "don't tell me I'm wrong or I'll be mad at you". I guess the guy has too much pride...he got mad at me one time 'cause I mentioned the possibility of his mother being poor...yeah, it seems to me he has too much pride...which would cool if he earned it, but the dude's just a regular joe like anybody else...who doesn't know how to make himself clear. He takes about as long as I do typing his instant messages, and a) can't come up with a decisive sentence and b) can't ADMIT that he can't come up with a decisive sentence. Then he abruptly signs out of IM, for reasons I'm not 100% sure of. Maybe he went to bed, maybe I just "pissed him off" too much...

No comments: